Inbound marketers know that blogging is essential for attracting the right visitors. If you’ve been blogging long enough, you may have started to explore Guest blogging.
And if that’s what you were hesitant to believe, we’re here for you to say: Absolutely.
What is Guest Blogging?
Guest blogging or “guest post” is when you write content for another business’s website. In order to:
- Attract back traffic to their website
- Enhance their domain authority with external links and high-authority websites
- Increase brand awareness and brand credibility
- Building relationships with peers working in the same industry.
Almost always, guest blog posting has mutual benefits for both the guest blogger and the website hosting the content. Guest blogging is, in other words, a two-way process.
Why Is Guest Blogging Important?
Any business can reap the many benefits of guest blogging. Sharing your expertise on the websites of other businesses can help you become an authority figure in the market, develop relationships with other thought leaders, and expose yourself to a wider audience.
A guest post on your blog can help you offer new perspectives to your readers. Everyone is guilty of getting bored by the same old routines. Featuring guest posts on your blog will help you keep your readers interested.
How Do You Start Guest Blogging?
Before you start guest blogging, make sure you know exactly what you want out of your guest blogging experience. Search for non-competitor blogs where you can offer real insight to your readers.
You can start guest blogging for partners by starting here. New Breed is a co-marketing strategist that creates guest blogs specifically for. As a way of building relationships with future partners, we also use guest blogging.
Research Is Crucial For Guest Blogging Success
Focus on the search for professionals within your field. Also, agree with what they say and ensure the message aligns with your personas. Guest blogging can have a quick and negative impact on the company if it isn’t in line with your business, personas, or brand voice.
Before you agree to guest blog, or vice-versa, these are some things you need to be aware of:
- Does this blogger/blog have a large number of followers that are active in commenting, sharing blogs with their networks, or engaging with content?
- Do they have a Facebook account or Twitter account that allows them to regularly share blog posts?
- Do they have high domain authority? This would help me to improve my own SEO rank.
- Is their industry or expertise complementary to mine
The best tip for searching blogs to publish is to search for a relevant keyword and “guest article,” “write for me,” or something like that. Google would be an example of how to write about Inbound Marketing.
- Inbound marketing guest post
- Inbound marketing guest post guidelines
- Inbound marketing seeking guest posts
- Our inbound marketing writer is
Submissions to guest posts on inbound marketing and so on. This will help to identify industry blogs that are interesting.
How Does Guest blogging Impact SEO?
The short answer? Guest blogging is an effective tool to increase your domain authority and improve your SEO rankings.
Although it is understandable why guest blogging might be detrimental to your business, many are still unsure. Many marketers are refusing to guest blog due to the risk of spam bloggers, who try to convince blog owners to let them publish low-quality material for their link-building or SEO benefit.