Good health is everyone’s need. Therefore we individuals spend on our monthly health check-ups. Although having a regular health check-up is necessary, medical expenses are rising frequently. It has become difficult for some individuals to meet the expenses for medical bills. Moreover, the individuals have started looking for credit cards which can help them to meet their medical bills. Therefore, there are some credit cards which are specially created in such a way that they may minimise your medical bills and also provide you with benefits. In the market full of credit cards, these credit cards are considered to be the most efficient cards. To avail of these credit cards, you need to have a good CIBIL score. This is because the financial institutions and banks prefer to cater the individuals with good CIBIL scores as the Credit score is the numeric description of your creditworthiness.
Some of the best Health Credit Cards
Having good health is a necessity. We individuals do a lot to maintain good health. We exercise, we maintain our diet plan and many more. The banks and financial institutions also understand the need for good health and wellness. Therefore, some banks and financial institutions created credit cards especially to meet your medical expenses and provide you with some medical benefits. The list for credit cards is as follows:-
Axis Bank Aura Credit card
This Axis Bank Aura Credit Card is considered to be the most efficient credit card. It is designed in such a way that it not only helps you to meet your medical bills. It minimises the medical bill and provides you other benefits such as a discount of up to 15% on medicines with 1MG. This card has much more to give which are as follows:-
- Complimentary 48 sessions for practo consulting.
- Avail of free interactive video sessions for fitness.
- Get an annual discount on health checkups for up to Rs.500.
- This card lets you avail of a discount of up to 30% on all nutritional food.
- Discount for up to 15% on medicines with 1 mg.
Yes Bank wellness plus credit card
Aditya Birla Wellness private limited has collaborated with Yes bank and has launched the Yes Bank Wellness Plus, Credit Card. This card especially focuses on self-care, holistic health, and wellness. Some of the key features and benefits of this credit card are as follows:-
- This card lets you avail yourself of the complimentary annual eye and dental check-up.
- Monthly complimentary fitness sessions
- This card lets you avail of the life insurance cover of Rs. one crore for death due to Air accidents.
- Insurance for up to Rs. 25 lakhs on emergency hospitalisation while travelling in foreign countries.
- Complimentary 2 lounge visits per quarter a year.
Apollo SBI credit card
State Bank Of India came in the Collaboration with the well-known health brand Apollo and launched the Apollo SBi credit card. Moreover, this credit card is effective and fulfils the individual’s needs efficiently. This credit card provides you with an instant discount on the select Apollo services and also the extra rewards using this card at any Apollo hospital. Therefore, this credit card has much more to give which are as follows:-
- Get 500 reward points worth Rs.500 by paying the joining fees.
- On every non-fuel purchase of Rs.200, get a reward point.
- Get a reward point on every Rs.100 spent on beauty and wellness services.
- You can use the reward points to make the payment for your medical bill at any Apollo hospital.
SBI Pulse Credit Card
The SBI Pulse Credit Card is among the best credit cards in India. Moreover, the SBI card is specially designed for individuals who choose a healthy and active lifestyle. This credit card offers the membership of many leading health organisations such as Netmeds, FitPass pro etc. This card has a lot more to give such as:-
- One year free membership for Netmeds and FitPass pro.
- Free Noise ColorFit Pulse smartwatch as a welcome gift.
- Get up to 10 reward points on spends of Rs. 100 on chemist, pharmacies, movies, and dining.
- Yearly complimentary domestic lounge access.