The Uniorbit Technologies (UNI) came in collaboration with RBL, State Bank of Mauritius, and Liquiloans and created UNI cards. It is not like a traditional credit card as the UNI team does not charge for interest, even if the individual is failed to pay the bill in three months. UNI cards is an efficient and ideal credit card which comes along with some admirable key features and benefits. UNI cards are different from traditional credit cards because the interest does not occur from the first billing cycle payment date in traditional credit cards. Moreover, it is a Buy Now Pay Later(BNPL) card that let the individual pay the ⅓ amount of the bill and the rest of the bill can be paid in instalments of three months.
The key features and benefits of the UNI cards
This card is unique in its ways. The features are quite remarkable than traditional credit cards. Moreover, it not only serves you efficient but has a lot more to give. Some of the key features and benefits are down below:-
- UNI card is a lifetime free credit card.
- This card is accepted by merchants across the country.
- No joining fee is charged.
- UNI team do not ask for an annual fee.
- The individual can avail themself of a minimum credit limit of Rs.20,000.
- The maximum credit limit is Rs. 6,00,000.
- Various stores accept the payment from the UNI cards across the country.
- Guaranteed return of money if the amount is deducted without your concern.
- Cashback on the retail spending.
UNI card eligibility criteria and Documents required
The UNI cards have an easy-going application process with relaxed eligibility criteria. Moreover, every bank and financial institution does have certain criteria which the individual need to fall to avail the loan and credit cards. Therefore, UNI cards also have come criteria to fulfil which are as follows:-
- An individual with a minimum age of 25 years old is eligible for the UNI cards.
- The maximum age to apply for this unique card is 60 years old.
- You need to have a good CIBIL score to apply for this card.
- This card is created for the citizens of India.
- UNI team cater for the individual with a stable income.
- Aadhar card
- Monthly salary slip
- Address proof
UNI card fee and charges
The fee and charges of the UNI cards are reasonable and pocket friendly. Moreover, it’s a lifetime free card. Secondly, there are some charges you should be knowing about:-
|Minimum amount due to||7.5% of the outstanding amount|
|Carry Forward fee||5.5%|
|Bill payment time||10 days|
|Card freeze||If not used for 6 months|
UNI card credit limit
The UNI cards is an efficient credit card for sure. It stands out as unique in the market because of its admirable features. Moreover, the UNI team provides a minimum credit limit of Rs. 20,000 and as well as the maximum credit limit of the Rs. 6,00,000. The repayment of the credit can be done in three monthly instalments. That too without spying any extra charge for it.
UNI team Customer service
It is very important to have a good CIBIL score. To avail yourself of UNI cards, you need to have a good score. Therefore a question of how to improve CIBIL score Arises more often., Moreover, the number of scammers in the market is also rising. The scammers ask for your Credit card details, Your Account information and many more details over a phone call. Furthermore, the UNI team do not ask for such details over a phone call. If something similar happens with you then you can directly convey the message to the UNI team on the customer care number, which is 08068216821.