What do you know about the health ATM? Health ATM is now a more commonly used tool in terms of healthcare services. It can provide health patient facilities 24 hours a day. Health ATMs aim to give quality healthcare facilities at a minimal cost.
The health ATM is set up under the smart city mission by clinics on the cloud. The health ATM is installed at several locations, including the many healthcare centers in urban, rural, and remote areas. Read the post completely to gain information about the health ATM.
Key features of health ATM for Patient
What functions are performed by a health ATM? To understand the health ATM completely, you should look at the features below.
- Full checkup of the body within some minutes
- Online and offline support for the better functioning
- Performs more than 31 tests and screening parameters
- HIPAA-compliant backend software
Facilities offered at health ATM
Here are all the high-end facilities and conveniences provided by health ATM machine; if you want to use the health ATM, whether, for health checkups, telemedicine services, etc., you should know about the following facilities-related information.
- General diagnostics for 40 health problems, including heart rate, blood pressure, urine test, body mass index, oxygen level, and body temperature.
- One trained medical staff member is stationed at every ATM machine, so the patient can easily use the system and complete their health checkups.
- The best thing is that the users can easily get health checkups within 10 minutes.
- For the first month, the healthcare services are available free of cost for all users.
- Another great feature of health ATMs is that patient can consult with their doctors through telemedicine features and video calls with them.
Health screening and diagnostic facilities
To move into deep insights, let us take a look at diagnostic and screening facilities of health ATMs.
- Health ATM India is self-health management software that uses mobile and web applications.
- A user can go through the full health body checkups, book appointments with a doctor, and see their health reports.
- User can request their lab tests offered on kiosks and get medicine prescriptions through the simple login process.
- It covers more than 31 health tests and screening parameters
Where the health ATM is deployed for Patient
Health ATMs play an important role in the early identification of diseases and prevent them. As the trend is moving towards the prevalence of non-communicable diseases, the great effects lie in the management of rapid testing and communicable and non-communicable diseases.
From the airport lounge to rural areas, health atm kiosks are referees to a quick tool that helps people to go through their daily checkups. Here are the various places where the health ATM are deployed
- Primary health center
- Health and wellness center
- Railway station
Health ATM provides point-of-care diagnostics and screening services at various wellness and health centers. In addition, it offers real-time specialist consultation through telemedicine support. Health ATM provides point-of-care diagnostics and screening services at various wellness and health centers. In addition, it offers real-time specialist consultation through telemedicine support.