Summer is such a hot season where people have to toil both outside and inside their houses. Heat makes life insufferable for every single person. An ac. is the most soothing electronic gadget for summers. But people who cannot afford can go for an alternative. An Air Cooler is a great alternative to an air conditioner, it is less than half the price of an air conditioner, yet serves the purpose to a great extent.
Types of Cooler
There is a wide range of coolers available in the market.
- Personal Cooler: One of the most portable coolers is a personal cooler. It is absolutely portable. You can easily move this cooler machine from one place to another.
- Tower Cooler: If you have a vast space, go for a tower cooler. This cooler can deliver cool air vertically. It can decently cool everyone in a larger space.
- Window Cooler: This type of cooler has to be fixed inside the window chamber. The body remains outside the window. It’s costlier than other coolers.
- Desert Cooler: The desert cooler is perfect for the warmer places where the humidity becomes low. It can chill many people in a large area.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Cooler
Before investing your money in an air cooler, take a look at the following points.
- Type: The first step is to choose the right kind of cooler required for the purpose. Purchasing a personal cooler for a hall room won’t provide the desired comfort. For your bedroom, you can go for a personal cooler. But for a vast space, you need to select the desert cooler.
- Water Tank: The second fundamental to consider is the capacity of the water tank. As a cooler is run by a gush of water, so it’s very important to consider the water tank. For a smaller sized room, it should be 15 lit, for a medium, it must be 25 lit and for a larger sized room, it must be 50 lit.
- The place for Cooler: For instance, if you prefer to purchase a desert cooler, you have to keep this outside or in the back space of the room. A personal cooler should be apt for a bedroom.
- Noise Level: Before buying a cooler, you have to check out the noise level of the cooler. Some coolers are too noisy which will irritate you during your sleep. Avoid this type of cooler. Choose the cooler with lesser noise.
- Auto-fill Function: Always go for the air coolers which have an auto-fill option. It’s always easy to be maintained and is time-saving.
- Cooling Pads: In the present market, numerous cooling pads are available. Don’t run behind the lower price. It’s always better to choose the honeycomb cooling pads. These pads are the best for cooling.
- Power Consumption: Whether it’s an air conditioner or an air cooler, both can raise the amount of your electric bill. Therefore, scrutinise the power consumption capacity of the cooler before buying.
To fight against severe heat in summer, an air cooler is a favourable substitute for an air conditioning machine. An affordable air cooler can save your money as well as keep you cool and calm in summer.