If you’re a business looking for opportunities to work with the Government of Maharashtra, bidding for Mahatenders (or Maharashtra tenders) might be a good option. Such tenders are easily available online. You can search for Mahatenders on the state-government web portal of ‘Tenders Maharashtra’. This is the Maharashtra government’s online tender information system. However, without a tender ID and some important details, you may find it a little difficult navigating your way. In such cases, private web-portals like BidAssist can be of great help in finding all the active Mahatenders without any fuss.
However, even if you’ve found the tender that suits your business the best, you still need to complete a prerequisite for winning that tender, i.e. creating your Bidder Profile. This is done via the process of bidder registration for which you are required to provide certain details like your active mobile number, company name/license holder name, registration number, company’s registered address, name of partners or directors, PAN/TAN, company establishment year, etc.
Documents Required for Bidder Registration
Let’s take a look at the following extensive list of documents required for bidder enrollment in a government eProcurement website like Tenders Maharashtra:
- Certificate of Incorporation: A certificate of incorporation is a legal document that proves that your company is a registered legal entity. You will need to provide a copy of the certificate of incorporation to register as a bidder on Tenders Maharashtra.
- PAN Card: The Permanent Account Number (PAN) card is a mandatory document that is required for all financial transactions in India. You will need to provide a copy of your company’s PAN card or TAN card.
- GST Registration Certificate: The Goods and Services Tax (GST) registration certificate is required for all businesses that are involved in the supply of goods and services.
- Audited Financial Statements: Authorities may ask for audited financial statements of your company to assess your financial stability and capability. You may be asked to provide a copy of your company’s audited financial statements for the past three years.
- Experience Certificates: If you are registering as a bidder for a specific project or work, you may need to provide experience certificates that demonstrate your company’s experience in similar works.
- Power of Attorney: If you are registering on behalf of your company, you will need to provide a power of attorney that authorizes you to act on behalf of the company.
These are some of the commonly required documents for bidder registration on government portals like Tenders Maharashtra or ONGC Tenders (eProcurement Portal). However, the exact documents required may vary depending on the specific requirements of each tender.
Documents Required for Bidding
If you want to send a bid proposal for government tenders like Mahatenders in India, you will need to provide some supporting documents along with your bid proposal. Here are some of the commonly required documents:
- Tender Document: The first and foremost document required for sending a bid proposal is the tender document itself. You should obtain a copy of the tender document from the government agency that has issued the tender. Portals like BidAssist can help you greatly in this. You can download tender documents for any type of tender after signing up, be it for Mahatenders or specific ones like ONGC tenders.
- Bid Security: Bid security is a guarantee that you provide to the government agency that you will abide by the terms and conditions of the tender. The bid security amount varies depending on the value of the tender. You will need to provide the bid security in the form of a bank guarantee, demand draft, or other acceptable means as mentioned in the tender document.
- Technical Bid: The technical bid is a document that contains your proposal for how you will execute the work. It includes technical details, specifications, methodology, and other relevant information. You will need to provide the technical bid as per the format specified in the tender document.
- Financial Bid: The financial bid is a document that contains the price and cost details for executing the work. You will need to provide the financial bid as per the format specified in the tender document.
- Eligibility Criteria: The government agency may require you to submit documents that demonstrate your eligibility to participate in the tender. This may include documents like your company registration certificate, PAN card, GST registration certificate, and other relevant certificates.
Please remember this is just an indicative list of documents required for Mahatenders, for the complete list, we urge you to visit either the government website or check with private tender aggregators like BidAssist to provide you with expert Bid Advisory.