Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Junior Engineer exam is held to shortlist skilled and qualified candidates for the position of Junior Engineer in various branches of engineering including, Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical engineering. These candidates are recruited for non-gazetted posts in various departments of the Jharkhand Government. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can only apply for the JSSC JE recruitment.
In this article, we will be sharing the eligibility criteria for the JSSC Junior Engineer exam.
JSSC JE Eligibility Criteria: The candidates who fulfill the age limit and educational qualification are eligible to apply online for the JSSC JE exam. After that, the candidates should check out the JSSC JE syllabus to prepare further.
JSSC JE Age Limit:
A candidate appearing for the JSSC JE exam should be at least 18 years of age as of 1st Jan 2021. There is a difference in the maximum age limit for different categories.
Age Relaxation for JSSC JE Recruitment:
|EBC and BC||37 years|
JSSC JE Educational Qualification:
Candidates having a Degree or Diploma in the specific branch of engineering are eligible to apply for the JSSC JE exam. Those candidates possessing higher qualifications are also eligible to appear in the exam.
JSSC JE Selection Process:
The selection process for JSSC JE admission consists of one main exam. Applicants selected after the first stage will be selected for document review.
- Main exam:
This is the only step of the selection process. This step consists of 2 papers when applicants qualify for this stage. They will be called to review the documents.
- Document review:
Applicants who have passed the second stage with flying colors will be called for a document review process and consultation to be posted in a government agency.
JSSC JE Apply Online:
We have to apply online to attempt most government exams. The JSSC JE application form will be issued on the Commission’s official website. Applicants can register between 7 February and 6 March 2022. The last date to upload the scanned copy and print the submitted forms is 13 March 2022.
You must remember the following things before applying online for JSSC JE:
- Always fill out the application form using a computer system.
- Check your internet connection before filling out the form. It should be stable and fast.
- Have your documents ready and scanned. You must be uploaded to complete the application form.
- There must be a source for online payments. This can be through online banking, UPI, or debit and credit cards.
How to apply for JSSC JE Recruitment?
One can apply for the JSSC JE exam by following the step-by-step instructions given below. Be sure to fill out the form available on the official government website.
- Step 1: Go to the board’s website. www.jssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Now go to the Online Apply section.
- Step 3: Select JSSC JE Job Application
- Step 4: Fill out the application form correctly and scan all required documents clearly.
- Step 5: Accept that all information you have submitted is correct to your knowledge and click Submit.
- Step 6: Next you are redirected to the payment page. The application fee will vary based on the applicant’s community and other fundamentals.
- Step 7: Once the payment is processed, you will be given an application number and registration number.
- Step 8: Print the application form. You may keep it for your future reference.
How to edit your JSSC JE online application form?
When the application process is complete, Applicants will be given a window to correct any errors in the application form. Amendments can be made between 02.03.2022.
All the best!!