Has accessing the Netgear EX3700 setup page become a headache for you? Fret not! Let’s make this daunting task easy for you. Just walk through the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article and learn how to fix Netgear EX3700 setup page accessibility issue in a jiffy. Let’s start over!
Fix: EX3700 Setup Page Not Opening
- Check the Hardware
A faulty hardware is one of the biggest reasons that can lead to experience Netgear EX3700 setup page not opening issue. Thus, to get the issue fixed in a fly, ensure the following:
- If you have connected your Netgear EX3700 extender and router using an Ethernet cable, then make sure that the cable doesn’t have any sort of damages or cuts.
- The wall plug into which your EX3700 extender is plugged ensures that it isn’t fluctuated or short-circuited.
- Your Netgear extender’s power adapter must be plugged in properly.
- All the LEDs on your Netgear WiFi range extender must be stable.
- Your EX3700 device must not be overheated.
- Relocate Your Netgear Extender
The placement of your Netgear EX3700 extender plays a major role in its proper functioning. If your extender is placed at the right location, it’ll perform as per the expectations. Otherwise, you’ll experience many technical issues with the device.
Keep the following points into consideration while choosing the correct location for your Netgear extender:
- Make sure that your Netgear EX3700 extender and router is placed in close proximity.
- Place your devices at a center-most location in your house.
- Keep your extender and router away from the reach of public WiFi.
- Avoid placing your extender and router too closer because their WiFi signals may clash and lead you to the Netgear EX3700 setup page not opening issue.
- Do not hide your extender and router inside a cupboard, behind the back of curtains, or anything else. Also, it should not be too closer to fall ceilings or roofs.
- Update EX3700 Firmware
Updating the firmware of your WiFi range extender is another thing that you can do to get rid of the Netgear EX3700 setup page not opening issue. Here’s how to update the firmware of your device:
- Connect the Netgear extender with your router using a cable or in a wireless manner.
- Open a web browser of your choice on a PC or laptop.
- Get connected to Netgear_ext.
- Log in to your Netgear extender using mywifiext.net.
- Navigate to the Settings page of your range extender and click the Firmware Update button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you are using an iOS or Apple device to update Netgear extender firmware, use mywifiext local for logging into your EX3700.
- Power Cycle Your Device
Sometimes, a minor technical glitch in your range extender can lead you to experience Netgear EX3700 setup page not working issue. But, worry not! To get rid of such technical glitches, all you need to do is power cycle your Netgear extender.
Here are the instructions that you need to follow in the exact given order to reboot your Netgear WiFi extender:
- Turn off your Netgear extender.
- Unplug the extender’s power adapter from its wall socket.
- Don’t forget to disconnect the EX3700 device from your router.
- Wait for a couple of minutes.
- Plug the extender back in again.
- Wait for the power LED on the EX3700 device to become stable.
- Use an Updated Web Browser
An outdated web browser is another reason that might be stopping you from accessing Netgear EX3700 setup page. To get the issue fixed, simply update your internet browser. Moreover, to speed up your browsing speed – close all the unwanted tabs and also clear the entire browsing history along with cache.
The Bottom Line
Anticipating that the aforementioned troubleshooting steps have helped you out in fixing the Netgear EX3700 setup page not working issue? On the off chance, if the issue continues to persist, then, without much delay – drop your queries into the comments section.