This allows you to work with HTML documents, and also traverse, events and animation and Ajax.
According to W3Techs, 77.6% use jQuery as of 23 February 2021.
The library jQuery
- It’s easy to use and comes with an easy API.
- It utilizes CSS3 selectors that allow you to manipulate the properties of style and to find elements.
- JQuery requires only 30 kb to compress, minify and work with AMD modules. AMD module.
- Its syntax is like CSS The syntax is very similar to CSS, making it easy for novices to grasp.
- It is easily extended using plugins.
- Multi-platform, with an API that works with multiple browsers, which includes Chrome as well as Firefox.
- CSS selectors are utilized for manipulating DOM by using CSS selectors. These selectors employ specific criteria to choose one of the nodes inside the DOM. These criteria include the names of elements as well as their attributes (like the class or ID span>).
- Selection of elements using Sizzle (an open-source multi-browser selector engine)
- Effects and events that create.
- JSON parsing.
- Ajax application development.
- Feature detection.
- Control of asynchronous processing with Promise as well as Deferred.
It currently has been granted the MIT license, however it was first launched under Apache License 2.0. React was developed to make the creation of interactive UI simple.
Create a view that shows each state of your application. The view will then display an opinion and update the appropriate component whenever data changes occur.
- React is a set of elements or entities which must be rendered as an element within DOM by using the ReactDOM library.
- This makes use of a virtual DOM to create an in-memory cache of memory in a data structure, calculate the difference, and then change the display DOM of the browser quickly.
- This particular rendering can improve app performance and saves developers time when changing the layout of pages, styles and rendering the full page.
- It utilizes lifecycle methods such as render and componentDidMount that allow the execution of code at certain points in the course of an entity’s life.
- The basis used for the development of mobile or single-page applications.
- The process of adding a state to DOM and controlling it
- Create user interfaces that work in the creation of web apps and websites that are interactive.
- Debugging and testing is easier.
Bonus: Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp all use React.
Data-Driven documents (D3) (also known as D3.js are a different JS library which developers can use to alter data. It was made available by the BSD License in 2011.
- It is a strong advocate of Web standards and has modern web browser capabilities, without being limited to a single framework.
- js enables powerful data visualizations.
- It is compatible with HTML as well as CSS.
- Employs methods based on data to manipulate the DOM.
- js allows for many dynamic behaviors and data sets that allow interaction.
- This decreases cost and creates more visual complexity even at high frame rates.
- Create interactive and dynamic visualization of data.
- It is possible to bind data to a DOM and then apply the data-driven transformation. You can make HTML tables by using a numbers array, and then generate the SVG graph or 3D plot using D3.js.
- The code’s functional nature allows it to be reused with numerous modules.
- D3 offers a wide range of options to alter nodes, including changing the style or attributes. It is possible to use the declarative method to add, sort, delete or alter text or HTML-based content.
- Create animated transitions through the arrangement of complex events using transitions. HTML3_
Library with Underscore
- The features are comparable to Prototype.js However, Underscore utilizes functional programming rather than the extension of objects prototypes.
- There are over 100 functions, all of which could be classified into four different types based on the data they manage. These functions are able to manipulate data
- Both arrays as well as objects
- Other functions
- Underscore is compatible in conjunction with Chrome as well as Firefox.
Lodash is the JS utility library that makes the work with numbers, arrays and strings as well as objects more easily accessible. Lodash was launched in 2013 and was built using functional programming techniques such as Underscore.js.
- This makes it easier to perform everyday tasks such as math operations such as bindings, decorating, restricting and debouncing.
- String functions like trimming, camelcase and uppercase are made simpler.
- Create and modify, compress, or sort the arrays.
- Other functions related to the collection, object and sequence.
The modular method can assist you to:
- Strings, arrays, and iterating.
- The process of making composites can be described as.
- Test and manipulate values.
You can make use of it to boost your website’s conversions
Algolia Places library
- This makes checkouts easier by allowing you to input multiple inputs at one time.
- The selector of the country/city is very easy to use.
- Links suggestions can be shown on a map to quickly check the results.
- Algolia Places can correct typing errors and present the results according to the errors.
- The results are returned in milliseconds and routes every query to the nearest server.
- It is possible to add an image of a map that shows the exact location.
- It lets you efficiently utilize forms.