Why Amity University
Amity University is the largest leading private university in Dubai. And Amity University is established ago 30 years. Amity University is Dubai’s first private University. And Amity University is running in 5 countries Dubai, China, India, Singapore, and London with plans to expand to an added 25 countries. Amity is home to over 170,000 students of over 80 nationalities. With it, a powerful focus on developing ground-breaking innovations in technology and science. University’s world-class infrastructure, facilities, services, and record job offers have resulted in our organizations becoming part of the most sought-after education destinations.
And Amity University Dubai is getting the top 38th rank in UAE and 10475th worldwide rank, according to students and parent survey. And get an overall satisfaction rate.
Benefits of Choosing Amity University Dubai
- Centralized support centers
- Study material, objects, and syllabus are regularly updated with keeping in mind energetic changes in the industry.
- Various options to participate in extra-curricular actions
- Convenient mode of theory tests
- Full academic support
- Systematic PCP courses
- Active and friendly studying Management structure
Amity University Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism
The one-year or 2 semesters course PGD in Journalism and Mass Communication covers inclusive studying of an expansive range of theoretical perception and functional areas in Mass Communication and Journalism.
The course covers the entire spectrum of Journalism and Mass Communication right public relations & corporate communication, media writing and editing, reporting, advanced reporting & production techniques, and behavioral and allied sciences to electronic media and presses ethics and laws.
Course specifies training in key standards, systems, policies, frameworks, and applications wanted to advance skills, improve capability, and form expertise in the subject.
The course is ready to equip aspirants with flexible designs of thinking and behavior to succeed in a globally multicultural functioning climate.
Course will benefit functioning professionals and those professionals seeking entry-level employment or positive to be self-employed.
The course will be profitable to everybody eager to acquire knowledge in your the subject area.
Key Benefits of this Course
- The syllabus is designed and developed by industry and subject experts.
- The syllabus is updated at constant intervals keeping in view current research and development
- Studying material shared electronically and offline with a 24X7 online studying facility
- Self-paced studying with advice from knowing guest teachers and professors
- Study using the online student website for online course
Analyze a range of future options in private/public field business and government agency incorporation including digital marketing assistant, financial services, direct marketing executive, banking, IT & ITES, consumer markets, media & entertainment, and retail as an advertising specialist, infrastructure, marketing executive, media planner, and media production executive, and many more sectors.
Amity University Dubai Journalism Program Admission Process
- 10th class mark sheet or O level mark sheet, with photocopy (completing 10 years of formal schooling Diploma will not be all right)
- 12th class mark sheet or A level mark sheet, with photocopy (completing 12 years of formal schooling Diploma will not be all right)
- course application
- Graduation degree from authorized University.
Amity University Journalism Program Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant Must have enough knowledge and understanding of the English language
- Candidates whose first language is not English must have done at least three Years of Academic Qualification under the English Medium organization.
For National Students
- 10th Class completion mark sheet/degree
- 12th Class completion mark sheet/degree
- Graduation completion degree (3 years or 4 years degree course. Diploma will not be suitable)
For International Students
- Level Certificate (Diploma Will Not Be suitable, completing 10 years of formal schooling.)
- A-Level Certificate (Diploma Will Not Be suitable, completing 12 years of formal schooling.)
- Graduation completion Degree (Diploma Will Not Be suitable, 3 years or 4 years degree program.)
Amity University Journalism Fee Structure
- Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Mass Communication) 45000AED for three Years
The Executive course in Journalism and Mass Communication from Amity University Dubai now aspires to open its entrances to people who want to develop their skills and abilities in the Communication and Media Industry. It also welcomes people who are working already but want to improve their qualifications.
For more information, you can contact at study overseas.