This document will explain how to install Canon printers without CD using Windows and Mac operating systems. The Canon printer installation process has been explained for wired and wireless connections.
Setup Canon Printer without CD Wired Connection on Windows.
However, the following steps will help you establish a wired connection on Windows without the need for a cd.
- To begin, use the USB cable provided by your Canon printer to establish a connection between your Canon printers and Windows computers.
- From the Start button, click on the “Devices and Printers” option. Next, right-click the printer icon to open a new screen. Select “Properties strong>”
- After clicking “OK”, you can check the model number and name of your Canon printer.
- Right-click the “Computer” option from the Start Menu and choose “Manage” from all the options.
- Click on the “Device Manager” button in the upper left corner. Next, click on “Device Manager” in the leftmost corner of the screen.
- Keep your browser open and click on your model to update the driver software.
- Click on the “Browse my Computer for Driver Software” button in the next window that appears on your screen.
- After selecting the “Printer”, click on “Let’s me choose from Canon drivers on my PC”.
- Next, select your printer driver from driver’s list. Click “Next” to continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and then hit the “Next” button.
- Once you get a message saying that your printer has been successfully added, click on “Finish”.
- After completing a print test, you will need to restart your computer.
- Once your computer restarts successfully, you can go to “Devices and Printers”, from the Start menu, and choose “Printer Properties”.
- Click on “Print test pages”
- Your printer setup is now complete and ready to be used.
You can easily set up Canon printers without the need for a CD by following these steps.
If you are still having trouble with the problem, use our Diagnostic Tool to check your printer.
Wireless connection without CD on Windows – Install Canon printer
These are the prerequisites to install a wireless Canon printer without a CD on Windows.
- Access points must have a physical WPS push-button.
- First, turn on your printer. Hold the WiFi button of your printer down until the alarm light flashes at least once.
- Make sure the lamp near the button is lit up blue. Next, go to the printer’s access points and press the WPS button for 2 minutes.
- After the printer has successfully connected to the wireless network, the power and the LED lamp will cease flashing. The stable light will be visible.
- You can test print from this location after your ij start cannon printer has been successfully connected wirelessly.
For more information about printer setup.
If you’re looking for a way to connect a Canon printer to a without CD Wired Connection on Windows, you should also be familiar with wifi; your quest is finished. So, how to connect the canon printer to wifi? The WPS technique and the Standard connection are the two most common ways to connect printers to wifi.
Install Canon Printer without CD Using a USB Cable to Mac Computer:
These steps will guide you through installing Canon printer on Mac without the need for a CD using Canon printer installer.
- Connect your Canon printer to your Mac using a USB cable.
- Now, turn on the printer
- Also, click on the Apple menu, then select “System Preferences”.
- Click on the “Printers and scanners” button.
- To add your printer, click on the “+” button. You will now see the model of your Canon printer on the screen. Click on “OK” to select it.
You May Also Like:- Some of the Best Movie Editing Software in 2022.
Wireless connection on Mac without the need for a CD
These steps will help you install Canon printers without CD on Mac.
- First, open Canon’s driver website Canon printer installer and enter the model number of your printer. Next, click on the “Drivers and Download” option. Select continue.
- Next screen will ask for your password and name. Enter your password to allow the helper tool installation. Next, click on the “Install” button.
- Click on “Next” to go to the next screen.
- Next, you will be asked to choose between a USB connection and a wireless connection. Choose “Wireless Connection” from both.
- At this point, ensure that the power lamp has been turned on. Then click the “Next” button.
- Next, select “Connect to Network”
- When the screen “Connection via Cableless” appears, hold the printer’s WiFi button down until the orange alarm lamp flashes two times. After the second flash, release.
- Next, choose your current region from the screen and click “Next”.
- Select your residence on the next screen and click “Next”.
- To end your user license agreement, click “Yes” on the next screen.
- From the next screen, click “Add a Printer”
- Select your Canon printer model driver and click “Add” on the next screen.
- To complete the setup, click “Next” as the last step.
We hope the following write-up is of some use to you when installing ij.start.canon ts5120 printer software on Windows and MAC. We recommend that you contact our helpline at the number shown on screen for any additional assistance.