QuickBooks encounter issues and errors that are solvable via QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool. Although, using the tool is simple but you require proper instructions. If you’re looking to remove QuickBooks errors via this tool, be with us.
Today, we’ll explain to you everything regarding the QB Diagnostic tool whether it’s the list of errors you can repair, downloading process, installation, usage, we’ve covered it all. So, let’s begin.
Errors Repairable by QB Connection Diagnostics Tool
While using QuickBooks you can face network, installation, company file errors, and more. Fortunately, such issues and errors can be treated permanently.
The below table consists of all the errors you can fix via QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool usage.
|Blank Vendor/Customer List||Firewall Related Issues|
|QuickBooks Database Issues||Unexpected Data Loss|
|MS .NET Framework Errors||6000 Series Errors|
|Connectivity Issues||Damaged MSXML|
|Corrupt QuickBooks Files||H Series Errors|
|QB Error 1903||Corrupt C++|
|QB Error 1402||Error 1603|
|Error H101||Error H505|
|Error H303||QB Error H202|
|Error 1935||Error 1722|
Services offered by QB Connection Diagnostic Tool
The connection diagnostic tools provide three services named Diagnose, Firewall status, and Test connectivity.
Diagnose Connection – It helps treat any multi-user mode-based issue on your workstation.
Firewall Status – It indicates firewall instructions and diagnoses firewall-based issues.
Test Connectivity – It helps you treat connectivity-related issues in either the server or workstation.
QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool: Downloading steps
Downloading QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool requires you to perform these instructions:
- First, ensure you have well-configured and fast internet.
- Then, launch “Internet-Explorer” to visit Intuit’s Website.
- Next, find and download “QuickBooks-Connection-Diagnostic-Tool”.
- Also, choose a folder to keep its setup file.
- Finally, click “Ok” and your download will begin.
Installing QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
Once you finish downloading the tool, you need to install it correctly. Here’s how:
- To begin with, reach “Control Panel” to verify that you have no multiple versions of the tool.
- After that, access your download folder that has the setup file.
- Then, double-tap the setup and you’ll see the installation screen.
- Moving on, click “Next” and choose a location for keeping its installation files.
- Also, review the tools’ terms & conditions then select “I-Agree”.
- Now, complete the rest set of instructions.
- At last, choose “Finish” and the QB Connection tool will be installed.
As you complete its installation, conduct a system restart and begin using the tool.
Situations to Run QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
The QuickBooks Connection Tool provides help if you encounter any of the below situations:
- You get QB Database related issues on your system.
- Frequently getting Windows Firewall errors.
- While dealing with errors based on Multi-User mode.
- QuickBooks H, and 6XXX series concerns.
- Corrupt QB company files.
- QuickBooks is malfunctioning.
- QuickBooks can’t update.
Using QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool to remove errors
After downloading and installing QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool on your system, it’s time you explore how to use it. Here’s how:
- Start with, holding “Ctrl”, “Shift”, “Esc” and choose “Task-Manager”.
- Thereafter, click “Processes” and try locating running QB services.
- Next, click them and choose “End-Task” for each of them.
- After that, double-tap “QuickBooks-Connection-Tool.exe”.
- Also, select your issue and input the required credentials.
- Now, carry out the remaining instructions.
- Finally, perform a system restart.
In the meantime, this Tool will resolve any ongoing error from your system. Furthermore, you should conduct a “Test-Connectivity” to check and fix connectivity-based issues.
Running Test Connectivity Service
This service allows users to eliminate the H series of QB errors. Follow these steps:
- First, ensure a secure internet.
- Then, launch “QB-Diagnostic-Tool”.
- Next, click “Browse” to pick the company file.
- At last, choose “Test-Connectivity”.
Once you run “Test-Connectivity”, you’ll receive two outcomes. “Red” indicates (Issue-found) and “Green” means (No-Issues).
Fix QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool not working error
Downloading QuickBooks Tool Hub can repair all the errors including QuickBooks Connection Tool not working problem.
Furthermore, you can also apply the following fixes whenever you find your QB Connection Diagnostic Tool not working.
- Disable your Antivirus – You need to disable the Antivirus through Windows Task Manager. Just visit “Processes”, locate your antivirus, hit “End Task”.
- Enable Selective Startup – You must press “Windows+R” and input “MSConfig” then choose “Selective-Startup” and reboot your PC.
- Repair MS Components – Launch “sfc /scannow” through the command prompt and the components will be repaired without a hassle.
- Update Your Windows – Start with visiting “Control Panel”, clicking “Windows Update” then selecting “Check Updates” and finally “Install updates”.
- Reinstall the QB Connection Diagnostic Tool – Uninstalling the tool can be done through the “Uninstall a Program” option offered by the “Control Panel”. After that, install it appropriately.
After performing the above fixes, the not working error will get resolved and you’ll be able to fix errors via QuickBooks Connection Tool.
The QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool helps diagnose multiple issues and errors. We believe the content provided here assist you in downloading, installing, and using the tool to remove QuickBooks errors.