Different functions require different types of services. Let’s have dinner at home as a special event. Choosing the right catering service is essential to the success of your event. All you need to do is plan your catering needs and do some research to find a good supplier.
In this article, we’ll give you some of the best and easiest tips for finding and choosing the best catering service to ensure the success of your event.
Things to prepare before looking for a catering provider:
Even before choosing the right service, you need to understand and plan your catering needs. To do this, create a basic list to consider during the event.
• Check Event Dates-Guaranteed party dates and book service dates and contracts.
• Estimated budget and number of people. To save unnecessary costs.
• Change the location where the event will take place. This is just as important as selecting a menu list.
• Menu: Food type, vegetarian/non-vegan, special dietary requirements?
• Catering equipment. The number of chairs, tables, rugs, etc…
• Decoration flowers, tablecloths, etc. Thoughtful decorations can make your event special.
By sorting the list above, you will get a clear picture of your catering needs so that you can choose the right and best catering company. Backing up the ideas above, it’s time to do some research to find a reliable catering service provider to match the best catering services.
Surveys and recommendations:
Catering services offer a wide range of products and services. Before contacting those services directly, do some research to make sure you can use them to make the event a success.
There are several best ways to get a good list of catering services.
• Ask your friends, family and colleagues. Find what they recommend.
• Get help from search engines. You will find many honest reviews of various catering service providers. List the hospitality businesses with the most reviews. (Hint: find your location and use the Search near Google search form)
• Request quotes from various catering companies in your area.
After creating and sorting the above list of methods, you need to ask a few questions and make some comments to find a suitable method.
Questions that catering entrepreneurs want to answer:
Can they set up and customize the menu according to your needs?
• What do they use to cook: fresh or frozen food?
• Has the taste of the sample been tested? Free or paid?
• Can you serve a buffet as well as a seated dinner?
• What are the costs? Also, what is (not included) in the cost “exactly”?
The above questions provide general information about catering providers, but you can also ask smart questions such as:
• How long has the catering service been available? Helps find their credibility.
• What is the maximum size of groups/events/people they cater for? Very useful if a lot of people come to your event.
• What is the clothing of the catering staff? This is important if you want a party theme.
• Do you want to throw away leftovers?
All these questions can easily complete the proper catering of the event. Once you’ve opted for event catering, you’ll be given a contract summarizing the fees/costs you’ll be paying, including the entire menu item, time, and associated additional costs.
About Taste Catering-Tastescatering.co.uk provides corporate catering to organizations in central London. We are based in SE1 (London Bridge) and have been around for 20 years. Tastes offers a variety of catering services, from 24-hour kitchens to London organizations delivering refrigerated vans.