CBSE will announce the CBSE 12th Board Result 2021-22 for Term 1 in January 2022. The CBSE 12th board exam is going to be conducted in two terms – Term 1 and 2. You can quickly check your CBSE class 12th result of Term 1 by visiting the official website of CBSE after its declaration. CBSE is planning to release the result of Term 1 by January, where the students will get their marks only, and the final rest results will be declared after the commencement of Term 2.
Students generally search for – how can I check my CBSE 12th result? So, to check the CBSE 12th board result, you have to enter your roll number, DOB, school centre number, and admit card number on the official site.
Important Dates for CBSE Class 12th Board Exam
Before moving to the procedure to check the CBSE 12th board result, let us first go through the essential dates. The CBSE 12th board result date of term 1 is likely to be in January 2022. Students waiting for the result can soon get the official notification from CBSE.
|Dates of CBSE Class 12 Term 1 Examination
|1st Dec to 22nd Dec 2021
|Announcement of Term 1 results
|Release of Datesheet for Term 2 Examination
|Commencement of Term 2 Examination
|Announcement of results for Term 2
How to Check CBSE Class 12th Term 1 Result?
Students can check their CBSE 12th exam results from the official website by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the official website of CBSE i.e., www.cbse.nic.in or you can also open the websites such as cbseresults.nic.in or results.nic.in
- As soon as you open these sites, a login page will appear in front of you.
- Enter the required information such as exam roll number, school number, centre number, and the admit card ID.
- Click on the submit option.
- View your class 12th result and download it in PDF format.
Other ways to check the CBSE Class 12th result
IVRS: You can also check the class 12th result of the CBSE board through IVRS or Interactive Voice Response System. For this method, the students need to dial 243000699 and their area code preceding this number. This call will take 30 paise per minute if you check for one roll number.
Through SMS: You can also get your Class 12th board exam result of CBSE via SMS. For this, first, you need to send an SMS to 7738299899in a particular format. The format should be (roll number)(date of birth)(school number)(centre number). Once you send this information, you will receive your result via SMS.
How to Check and Download Digital Marksheet through Digilocker
Students can also download their CBSE 12th board Term 1 mark sheet through the Digilocker app. The credentials to login into the Digilocker app are sent to the students on their registered mobile number with CBSE.
After getting their required credentials, students must log in themselves to the official website of Digilocker. The student must follow the below-given majors to complete the downloading process of their class 12th board mark sheet.
- Log in with the username and password on the website or the app.
- Go to the profile section and sync your Aadhar card, if you have not done so while signing up.
- Click on the option “pull partner documents”.
- On the next screen, you will find two drops down menus.
- From the first one, select on the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
- From the next menu select the mark sheet, migration certificate, or passing certificate, etc.
- Now, enter the details which are asked such as roll number and passing year.
- The marksheet of the students of the CBSE class 12th board will be downloaded which students can also save in the Digi locker by clicking the “Save to locker” option.
Hence, this was how you could successfully download and save your CBSE class 12th board result. Also, you can use this mark sheet for your college admission and other forms. In the era of pandemics, this is the best way to submit your mark sheet in the absence or delay of the original one.
CBSE Class 12th Board Exam Passing Criteria
The students who have qualified the below-mentioned criteria are considered as the passed candidates,
- The student should have obtained a grade higher than E which is equivalent to more than 33% in all of the five subjects of the external examination or the compartment exam.
- Talking about the individual subjects, students must have secured at least 33 % in each subject in both theory and practical examinations. Also, in aggregate the total percentage of a student should be at least 33%.
If not exempted by any criteria, the board will issue a pass certificate to the students securing grades above E. But in the case of the Class 12th Board 2022, CBSE has announced not to fail any of the students in Term 1. The supplement is to be notified only after Term 2.
What after the Result Declaration of CBSE 12th Board Exam?
After releasing the results for both Terms of class 12th Cbse Board Exam, students need to collect their results either from school or Digilocker. Then students can apply for the colleges and streams in the colleges they want as per their percentage. Students can use it in prestigious colleges and universities such as the University of Delhi, AU, BHU, etc. The one preparing for NEET or JEE can continue with their preparation or opt for a year drop. Students must also keep their eyes on the cut-offs of the universities.
Now, you know how to check your CBSE Class 12th board result of term 1. The result for CBSE 12th board exam Term 1 is likely to be declared in January 2022. You need to follow the same procedure to obtain the results for Term 2. After the declaration of the results of both the terms, students can download both results from the Digilocker app and keep them for future use until they get the original copy of the mark sheet.