The Blizzball Sorceress build is a simple one to follow, and it can be found here. The Sorceress is one of the most vulnerable classes in Diablo 2 Resurrection, especially when it comes to physical attacks, but she can also be one of the most powerful if you have the right build for her. There are numerous builds to choose from, but there are a few that provide excellent offensive and defensive Diablo 2 resurrected items that you should take advantage of during your first playthrough.
Here is the Blizzball build for the Diablo 2 Resurrected Sorceress that you can use as a learning tool.
Build for the Diablo 2 Resurrected Sorceress Blizzball
Concentrate on the cold with a side of the fire.
Sorceress Blizzball is a Sorceress build that places a strong emphasis on Cold skills rather than their polar opposites, Fire skills. However, while the majority of your skills will be Cold-based, there will be a few Fire-based skills that you must learn and master in order to use them against enemies who are immune to your Cold spells. These Fire-based skills will be the ones that you will use against enemies who are immune to your Cold spells. There are only about three skills on which you can use points, while the rest of the skills must be maxed out to the greatest extent possible.
This build has been created by Luhkoh, who has painstakingly calculated all of the skills required to make this a realistic prospect. It is a pretty good Cold build to follow, and it is not entirely reliant on the Cold skill tree, buy Diablo 2 resurrected runes are also flexible, as it includes Fire skills that can be used in an emergency if the bosses are immune to Cold spells, as well as other skills. Skill Points are a type of currency used to measure a person’s ability to perform a task.
You can use all of your skill points on the following skills, which are listed on the following checklist:
- Warmth, Frozen Armor, Static Field, Telekinesis, and Teleportation are all worth one point each
- All prerequisites to Blizzard receive one point (yes, one point per prerequisite)
- Fireball until you reach level 24 – earn 1 point for every level you reach
- When you reach level 24, you will receive 1 point for each level you reach until you reach level 30
- Cold Mastery is worth 1 point at level 30, and Fire Mastery is worth 1 point as well
- Put all of your available points that haven’t been spent into Blizzard until you reach the maximum level (at this point, you’re at level 30)
- When leveling up after 30, alternately place 1 point between Glacial Spike and Cold Mastery until both have 8 hardpoints placed on their respective cheap Diablo 2 resurrected ladder items
- After that, maximize Fireball and then Fire Bolt until you reach 10 points
- After that, alternate points for Glacial Spike and Cold Mastery in each level until the latter receives 17 points in the final level
- Concentrate on the Glacial Spike now that all of the points are in place
- After you’ve maximized Glacial Spike, you should put the remaining points into Ice Blast